The World Federation of Colleges and Polytechnics (WFCP) has launched a series of free webinars devoted to the topical issues affecting professional and technical education and training, international exchange, and global education around the world.
- December 15, 2020 – Teacher Professional Development Affinity Group Webinar on Challenges and Countermeasures in Teacher Development in the Post-pandemic Era
- December 8, 2020 – ‘Cyber Security – It’s Everyone’s Business’ Webinar: Launch of the New Cyber Security Affinity Group
- October 22, 2020 – To marketize or not to marketize: around the world in three approaches to technical education
- September 24, 2020 – Preparing Tomorrow’s Workforce: Internationalizing CTE in North America
- September 9, 2020 – Embracing Indigenous knowledge in teaching TVET
- August 27, 2020 – Emerging best practices to embed the SDGs in the TVET sector to build back better
- June 26, 2020 – What will be the post-COVID-19 recovery plan for education and the global economy?