The World Federation of Colleges and Polytechnics (WFCP) is an international network of colleges and national and regional associations of colleges.
WFCP provides leadership in delivering workforce education for our global economy and is also a key way for Colleges to link with other key stakeholders in the Skills landscape such as Employers, Sector Skills Councils, Industry, Government, Funding agencies etc to help emphasise our position in the Skills ‘ecosystem’.
Members share leading-edge education strategies and best practices to increase workforce employability in countries around the world.
The WFCP is a unified voice enabling members to:
- Promote their contributions to their communities
- Influence collectively the development of policy
- Access information and experience and learn from each other
- Share best practice
- Join WFCP online community
- Promote partnerships to improve staff and student mobility
- Develop partnerships to deliver international contracts
- Organize World Congresses to enable knowledge exchange