The World Federation of Colleges and Polytechnics organizes a world congress biannually. The international gathering attracts large numbers of experts and professionals in the field of professional and technical education and training from all continents.
We are excited to announce that the WFCP 2022 Congress will be held in Donostia-San Sebastián, the Basque Country (Spain) from June 15 – 17, 2022. Join with leaders of associations, colleges and polytechnics to celebrate excellence in professional and technical education and training!
Tknika, the Basque Centre of Research and Applied Innovation in Vocational Education and Training (VET) which is part of the Deputy Ministry of Vocational Education and Training of the Education Department of the Basque government, is host for Congress. Tknika has been widely recognized for its innovation and workforce development success.
Learn more and register for the event by visiting the official 2022 Congress website here.
Learn about our previous World Congresses and their host organizations:
- 2020 World Congress: Donostia-San Sebastián, the Basque Country, Spain (Tknika, the Basque Country, and the Association of Colleges, the UK) – cancelled
- 2018 World Congress: Melbourne, Australia (Technical and Further Education (TAFE) Directors Australia)
- 2016 World Congress: Vitória, Brazil (Conselho Nacional das Instituições da Rede Federal de Educação Profissional, Científica e Tecnológica (Conif))
- 2014 World Congress: Beijing, China (China Education International Exchange Association (CEAIE))
- 2012 World Congress: Halifax, Canada (CICan)
- 2010 World Congress: Birmingham, UK (Association of Colleges (AoC))
- 2008 World Congress: New York City, USA (American Association of Community Colleges (AACC))
- 2005 World Congress: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- 2002 World Congress: Melbourne, Australia (TAFE Directors Australia (TDA))
- 1999 World Congress: Québec, Canada (Colleges and Institutes Canada (CICan) [formerly Association of Canadian Community Colleges]