Launch of Foresight Contributions: The Future of PTET
As part of its first Global Statement on Professional Technical Education and Training (PTET), the World Federation of Colleges and Polytechnics (WFCP) is pleased to announce the first launch of a series of articles pointing to the future of PTET from across the globe.
Read the Articles here:
Briefing on TVET Policies in China, China Education Association for International Exchange (CEAIE)
Building the Home We Need, Dr. Robert Christopher Nellis, Red Deer Polytechnic
Embracing and Strengthening Vocational and Professional Education and Training (VPET) in Hong Kong, Dr. Michael Wang, Deputy Executive Director, Vocational Training Council
Providing flexible pathways for learners to support post-pandemic recovery, Denise Amyot, President and CEO, Colleges and Institutes Canada
Supporting Indigenous Learners Requires an Institute-Wide Commitment, Dr. Larry Rosia, President and CEO, Saskatchewan Polytechnic
The Opportunity for Education and Training Providers to Drive Recovery in Their Area, Rob Slain, Director of Marketing UK, Emsi
Will public policy makers respond to the pandemic’s pressure testing of the value of PTET?, Dr. Don Zoellner, University Fellow, Charles Darwin University
Are you interested in submitting a Foresight article?
The invitation is open to members of WFCP to contribute Foresight articles which point to the future of PTET within a country or across the globe.
Expectations for the article are:
- That it explores current or future issue(s) of relevance to PTET and the role of WFCP members
- Sets guidance or challenge for PTET at the global, country or institute level
- Can take the form of an opinion piece presented in the first person
- Can be attributed to an individual, institution or association
- Should be no more than 1000 words
- Should be footnote referenced, where relevant
- Can be presented in author’s native language.
Please submit your article via e-mail to the WFCP Secretariat at email@example.com. Articles will be reviewed by a small editing committee and will be published on our website.