Register for WFCP Webinar: Teaching Quality Assessment
Date and Time: 24 March, 2023, 7:00-9:00 (GMT)/15:00-17:00 (GMT+8)Register HereTeaching Quality Assessment (TQA) is one of the measures to improve the planning and organization of the teaching process. Assessment results are taken into account by teachers, heads of faculties, departments and educational programs for adjusting the teaching and course curricula. Experts from China, Finland, Australia and Brazil will be invited to share cases and modes of TQA in their home institutions and countries. Webinar details:
- Format: The webinar will include four 30-minute presentations.
- Intended participants: This webinar is likely to be of interest to teachers from universities, colleges, polytechnics etc. and other representatives who are interested in teacher professional development.
- Languages: The webinar will be delivered in English with English-Chinese simultaneous interpretation.
- Dr. Irmeli Pietilä from Finnish Universities of Applied Sciences China Network
- Prof. ZHANG Xisheng, Researcher of Teaching Quality Assurance Center, Shenzhen Polytechnic (China)
- Ms. Li Huajie, UK NARIC Chief Representative of China
- Deb Sytema, Trainer and Assessor, Education Training and Support-Contract Delivery, Box Hill Institute (Australia)
Registration:Register HerePlease use the link below to complete the application form before March 22, 2023. Zoom meeting link will be sent to your email in due time.