Official Notice: Special Meeting of Members
The World Federation of Colleges and Polytechnics hereby notifies its members that a Special Meeting of Members will be held at the World Congress in order to elect members to the Board of Directors. The meeting will take place following the closing of the 9th World Congress in Melbourne, on Wednesday October 10, 2018 at 5:15 p.m. Australian Eastern Daylight Time (please click here to see local times).
The nominees to the WFCP’s Board of Directors are:
- Australia: Craig Robertson, TAFE Directors Australia
- Basque Country: Jon Zarraga, TKNIKA
- Brazil: Wilson Conciani, National Council for the Federal Network of Vocational, Scientific and Technological Education Institutions (Conif)
- Canada: Denise Amyot, Colleges and Institutes Canada
- Chile: Rodrigo Nuñez, Duoc UC
- China: Shen Xuesong, China Education Association for International Exchange
You will find more information about the nominees in the Board of Directors: 2018 Candidates document below.
For those unable to be in Melbourne for the World Congress, electronic means of participation will be available. Details on connecting electronically will be shared via email to Federation members.
For more information, please contact the Secretariat.
Date: Wednesday, October 10, 2018
Time: 5:15 p.m. Australian Eastern Daylight Time (to see local times, please click here).
Location: Melbourne Convention Centre, Melbourne, Australia