- Briefing on TVET Policies in China
- Building the Home We Need
- Embracing and Strengthening Vocational and Professional Education and Training (VPET) in Hong Kong
- Providing flexible pathways for learners to support post-pandemic recovery
- Supporting Indigenous Learners Requires an Institute-Wide Commitment
- The Opportunity for Education and Training Providers to Drive Recovery in Their Area
- Will public policy makers respond to the pandemic’s pressure testing of the value of PTET?
Interested in submitting a Foresight article?
As part of its first Global Statement on Professional Technical Education and Training (PTET) the World Federation of Colleges and Polytechnics (WFCP) welcomes contributions of Foresight articles.
The invitation is open to members of WFCP to contribute Foresight articles which point to the future of PTET within a country or across the globe.
Expectations for the article are:
- That it explores current or future issue(s) of relevance to PTET and the role of WFCP members
- Sets guidance or challenge for PTET at the global, country or institute level
- Can take the form of an opinion piece presented in the first person
- Can be attributed to an individual, institution or association
- Should be no more than 1000 words
- Should be footnote referenced, where relevant
- Can be presented in author’s native language.
Please submit your article via e-mail to the WFCP Secretariat at email@example.com. Articles will be reviewed by a small editing committee and will be published on our website.