The WFCP Dispatch brings global news to Federation members about education, issues affecting professional and technical education and training, and updates about the Federation and our activities. The monthly bulletin also includes analysis in each issue from a WFCP Board of Director about a topic impacting professional and technical education and training around the world.
To submit news for the monthly bulletin, please contact the WFCP Secretariat.
- The start of globalisation, 500 years ago
- WFCP2020: Youth Leadership Camp
- UN Secretary-General Releases Advance version of SDG Progress Report
- Beijing Consensus on Artificial Intelligence and Education
- New CICan Project will ImpAct local communities
- EURASHE wants your input on Apprenticeships
- TKNIKA’s “Basque Country” rowing boat makes history in Loch Ness
- UK Commission looks to the College of the Future
- African Union Launches “1 Million by 2021”
- More International Students Choose China
- Where jobs are concentrating and why it matters