Challenges and Countermeasures in Teacher Development in the Post-Pandemic Era
December 15, 2020
WFCP is pleased to announce the launch of a new Affinity Group – Teacher Professional Development Affinity Group that will be led by China Education Association for International Exchange (CEAIE) and co-led by Shenzhen Polytechnic (SZPT).
With the aim of establishing a global platform to improve teacher professional development, the first webinar of WFCP Teacher Professional Development Affinity Group was held, focusing on the challenges and countermeasures in teacher professional development in the post-pandemic era.
International experts discussed the topics related to teacher professional development in the post-pandemic era:
(1) Challenges and Opportunities in Teacher Development in the Post-pandemic Era;
(2) Digital Technology and Teacher Development in the Post-pandemic Era;
(3) Multilateral and Regional Cooperation of Teacher Development in the Post-pandemic Era;
(4) Construction of Teacher Development Management Mode in the Post-pandemic Era-An example of Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University, Germany;
(5) Reform and Innovation of Teacher Skill Development in the Post-pandemic Era.
Mr. Shyamal Majumdar (Former Director of UNESCO-UNEVOC International Center),
Dr. Hong Huaqing (Director of Center for Learning, Research and Development, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore),
Prof. Andreas Mahr (Vice-president of Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University, Germany),
Prof. MA Weijing (Sheridan College, Canada), etc.